Ninguna explicación merece nuestro aliento *ESTAMOS CONSTELÁNDONOS*
How many tongues have our tongues dreamed without speaking?Smiles in the curls of fogClouds on the lips of the volcano.He draws a story on a treeAnd she dips her pen in the sea.....the last couplet is my favorite.
Quite good, Nicole ¡ You just missed the first line. It reads "leguas" which means "leagues" in English. I was just playing with the sounds and meanings. Cheers ¡
I suppose that I am stuck on tongues and languages, so much so that they're on repeat. ;) I will read more carefully next time :)
Publicar un comentario
3 comentarios:
How many tongues have our tongues
dreamed without speaking?
Smiles in the curls of fog
Clouds on the lips of the volcano.
He draws a story on a tree
And she dips her pen in the sea.
....the last couplet is my favorite.
Quite good, Nicole ¡ You just missed the first line. It reads "leguas" which means "leagues" in English. I was just playing with the sounds and meanings. Cheers ¡
I suppose that I am stuck on tongues and languages, so much so that they're on repeat. ;) I will read more carefully next time :)
Publicar un comentario