Ninguna explicación merece nuestro aliento *ESTAMOS CONSTELÁNDONOS*
That's why I always wish for better dreams ¡
The night counts me sheep that jump over heirophanies A bird of jet black flightdisappears in the creepers The lost children jointheir fable ignites a fire. ***"Translation is like a woman. If it is beautiful, it is not faithful. If it is faithful, it is most certainly not beautiful." Yevgeny YevtushenkoKnowing this, still I ask, how did I do???
Well, Nicole, I couldn't have written it any better...."their fable ignites a fire" Sweet ¡
Publicar un comentario
3 comentarios:
That's why I always wish for better dreams ¡
The night counts me sheep
that jump over heirophanies
A bird of jet black flight
disappears in the creepers
The lost children join
their fable ignites a fire.
***
"Translation is like a woman. If it is beautiful, it is not faithful. If it is faithful, it is most certainly not beautiful." Yevgeny Yevtushenko
Knowing this, still I ask, how did I do???
Well, Nicole, I couldn't have written it any better...."their fable ignites a fire" Sweet ¡
Publicar un comentario